Waterside Development for Sale in Prime Brooklyn Emmons Avenue location
land for condos or hotel/restaurant development and 230' pier with riparian rights. Good use for gambling boat.
Plans are available for 240 seat restaurant/hotel mixed use development with 38 hotel rooms and/or 12 luxury condos. Ask for pricing on the pier and riparian rights. Entrance from Bragg Street and Brigham Street.
The dividing line is the top of the stone rip rap that runs East-West through the property. The South parcel is water and houses the 3400 s.f. Timber Pier. The North parcel is the land above the top of the rip rap.
• 2991 Bragg Street
• Block 8815; Lots 550, 575 & 580
• The zoning is C2-2 in R5.
• The total square footage of the property is 21,710 s.f.
• The commercial FAR is 16,061.84 s.f. (we already used some of the FAR elsewhere on the zoning block)
• The residential FAR is 16,061.84 x 1.25 = 20,077.30 s.f.